These legal Terms apply to this entire website ("the Site"). Please read these Terms
carefully before using this Site as the use of this Site indicates that you agree to be bound by these
Terms (whether or not you register with Stryker).
Terms of Access
- This website is intended for use by medical professionals only for general, non case specific research and educational purposes and is in no way intended for use by persons who are not medical professionals. Nothing in this website should be construed as the giving of medical advice and in all circumstances, the advice of a fully qualified medical practitioner should be sought.
- All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source codes, software and all other material on this website are subject to copyright which is either owned by Stryker UK Limited or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Under no circumstances shall a user of this website acquire any interest in any intellectual property rights whatsoever belonging to Stryker UK Limited by using this website.
- You may download materials contained on this website to a single personal computer and to print hard copy portions of this website but in each case solely for your own private research and study and non-commercial use. No part of this website or any of the software may be reproduced, copied, transmitted or distributed in any form, for any other purpose.
- No rights are granted to you to use any trademarks or trade names as referred to on this website whatsoever.
- You will not nor will you allow any other person to:- 5.1 reproduce, publish, transmit, circulate, distribute, copy, alter, add to, delete, remove or tamper with this website or any part of it; or 5.2 directly or indirectly disrupt or interfere (or attempt to disrupt or interfere) with or alter this website other than in the course of viewing or using this website in accordance with these Terms of Access.
- Neither Stryker UK Limited nor any of its affiliates, group members, directors, employees, agents or other representatives, will be liable (whether under contract, tort, statute or otherwise howsoever arising) for any damages, losses, costs, claims, liabilities or expenses arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any other information supplied to you by Stryker UK Limited in connection with your use of this website. This limitation of liability shall apply to ALL damages, losses, costs, claims, liabilities and expenses of any kind, including (but without limitation whatsoever); (a) any direct loss or damage of any kind howsoever caused including without limitation direct loss of profit or direct loss of anticipated savings; or(b) any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever caused, including without limitation any indirect loss of profit, loss of use of monies, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of data and/or any wasted expenditure. For the avoidance of doubt, the sub-clauses of this Clause 6 are intended to be severable. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit the liability of Stryker UK Limited for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- These Terms of Access and your use of this website shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English law and by using this website you accept that any dispute under these Terms of Access or arising out of the use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts to which you submit. This Clause shall not prejudice the rights of Stryker UK Limited to bring an action in any other court of competent jurisdiction.
- If for any reason part of these Terms of Access is deemed to be unenforceable, the validity of the remaining terms shall not be affected.
- Any waiver by Stryker UK Limited of a breach of any provision under these Terms of Access shall not be considered a waiver of any subsequent breach of any provision.
- Stryker UK Limited reserves the right to modify, adapt, delete or supplement these Terms of Access at any time and without notification to anyone.
- The Privacy Statement and the Notice form part of the Terms of Access of this website. If you do not agree with, or are not prepared to be bound by any of the Terms of Access of this website or if you do not consent to Stryker UK Limited using your personal data as described in the Privacy Statement then, you must stop using this website. By continuing to use this website, you are deemed to have agreed to the Terms of Access contained within this website and are deemed to have given your express consent to Stryker UK Limited using your personal data as described in the Privacy Statement. Please therefore confirm your acceptance or non-acceptance of these Terms of Access by clicking as appropriate on the Expression of Interest page.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms of Access shall have no rights pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the terms. Any right or remedy which exists or is available apart from the Act is not affected.
- The content of this website is the property of Stryker UK Limited. This website is for information purposes only and may not be used for any purpose other than as an educational website without permission from Stryker UK Limited. The liability and responsibility for implementations based on any of the information on this website rest with the implementer, and not with Stryker UK Limited. Stryker UK Limited reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone. In no way does Stryker UK Limited guarantee that the information contained on this website is up to date or that all medical developments are taken into account in the information contained herein.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Stryker UK Limited makes no (and expressly excludes all) representations (except for fraudulent misrepresentation) warranties or assurances as to the availability, accuracy, currency or completeness of this website or its contents. Stryker UK Limited shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this website, or from your reliance on any information provided at this website. Stryker UK Limited does not provide any warranty that the information contained on this website will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure or operate without error nor that this website will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
- Any Stryker products shown in this website are provided for information and education purposes only. In no way is the inclusion of any of the products on this website intended for marketing or advertising purposes. Neither this website nor any information contained herein whatsoever constitutes any recommendation for treatment of a condition in any particular case nor does it constitute medical advice. The products shown on this website are intended for illustrative purposes only. Any person who has or suspects they have health problem should not rely on any information provided in or in connection with this website or the products shown herein as diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition in any given case and any person who is not a fully qualified healthcare professional authorised and regulated to give medical advice should ALWAYS consult a qualified person. Please note that some products shown may not be available in all countries or may be known by a different name and indications for use may vary from country to country.
- If this website is linked to other websites, Stryker UK Limited does not endorse or have any responsibility for the content of such other websites, and Stryker UK Limited shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the content of any other website.