Overview of Programme Cascade
Learn more about the exciting new ways Stryker education are doing things.
The course will discuss the main issues and possible solutions knee surgeons are facing in Europe today. This is an interactive and practical course which allows a lot of room for discussion.
Area of speciality: Knee
Series: Advances in Technologies & Techniques
Duration: 3 days
Type of course: workshop and lectures
After the course the delegate will be able to:
- plan and perform a Triathlon TKR to a high standard
- discuss common indications for Triathlon TKR and complications that may arise
- explain the basic and clinical science behind successful Triathlon TKR
- outline current practice and trends in TKR
- discuss the evidence underlying their choice of knee replacement
This course is suitable for consultant knee surgeons, associate specialists or fellows who consider themselves a specialist that have a keen interest in Total Knee Replacement with the triathlon Knee System. All delegates are expected to have experience in primary knee replacement.
If you would like to attend this course, please contact your local Stryker Representative